TIGERTiger exercise the throat chakra (chakra 5), and is positive in its nature. The tiger roams the deep jungle of human knowledge and masters all views, from extreme ones to those commonly accepted as permament truths. Practicing this form promotes creativity and the ability to think thoroughly without obstacles.
- Change one's paradigm -- Return to the middle way (Đổi vũ trụ quan -- Hợp nhất trung đạo)
- Comprehend the extreme views -- Return to the middle way (Thấu suốt đoạn kiến -- Hợp nhất trung đạo)
- Comprehend the unchanging views -- Return to the middle way (Thấu suốt thuờng kiến -- Hợp nhất trung đạo)
- Return to the source without obstacles (Qui nguyên vô ngại)
- Imitate the quickness, constant moving and fearlessness of the tiger.
Points of attention
- Clap the hands forcefully, a clapping sound should be made
- Forward Bent: Keep back straight, bend at the hip; arms form a straight line parallel with the shoulders, not slanted backward.
- Side Bent: Neck must be aligned with the back, arms straight forward, elbows straight and beside the ears. Tuck in your stomach and aim to rest it on your thighs.
- Backward Slant: tilt the back and the front leg as a unit slightly backwards, elbows pointing to the sides, arms are not straight.